Steps used for Loreta Neurofeedback
- Record Loreta Scan.
- Select areas and frequencies to be used for neurofeedback.
- Begin live EEG recording.
- Choose the length of the training sessions for neurofeedback and the length of the rest periods between sessions.Usually the training sessions are 2 to 8 minutes in length with 30 to 60 seconds rest between.
- When your brain normalizes in the areas chosen the computer screen lets you know.
- Commonly 15 to 25 sessions are required for long lasting change, but there can be marked progress in as few as 5 sessions.